Thursday, August 21, 2014

Roxie Rae's Interview


"I want to get my hands and mouth on all the sexy feet I can."

If you're like me and have a few other fetishes in addition to the one for women below their ankles, then Roxie Rae is your girl. From the moment I found her on Twitter I was in love. I even included her in a blog series I write over on the Soles of Silk Blog that I call, "Would Love to Shoot." (she was featured in Part 2)

Now here I am getting to know what makes Roxie Rae, Roxie Rae. She's well versed in many of the things that tease and please (if she allows it). I still haven't got the chance to meet her in person, but I did get to find out just a little more about her. I'll just have to save that hands on inspect of those feet for when our paths cross!

Introduction & Interview by: Patrick (solesofsilk.com) 

Some of the Basics


What size shoes do you wear?
I have tiny feet. My shoe size is a 5.

What are your favorite kind/style of shoes?
I am obsessed with high heels. I have a huge collection and just can't get enough of them.

Are those feet ticklish? If so, what spots are the most ticklish?
Yes! My feet are so ticklish. I shouldn't be giving this info away, but tickling in between my toes provides for real tickle torture. Don't get any ideas though!

When it comes to pedicures, what color and/or style is your favorite?
Pink! It's my favorite color. I love having natural nails and toes and getting gels put on. Every time I get to look down and see pink on my feet it makes me smile.

When it comes to sweaty feet, what kind of footwear makes yours sweat the most?
Pantyhose! Oh my god, do not put me in heels and hose and have me on my feet all day or you will get some stinky smells from my soles.

Do you like to wear toe rings or any other types of foot jewelry?
I don't mind toe rings or foot jewelry, but don't wear them often. I should, however, because toe rings are so pretty.

Do you like wearing stockings or pantyhose? Do you prefer one over the other?
I wear both stockings and pantyhose. I love them both and don't really have a preference, although CDRs are my absolute favorite brand of pantyhose.

What is your favorite foot fetish "activity," if you will?
I have to pick just one? God, I love it all! I guess if I have to say a favorite, I'll say foot worship - both ends of it! I love having my feet worshiped, but also love to worship women's feet too.

If you could pick two different celebrities, one to massage each foot while you laid back and relaxed, who would they be?
Robert Downey Jr. because he is my super celeb crush and Bradley Cooper because he's a foot guy and I know he'd do it right!

Discovering the Fetish


When did you first come to learn of foot fetishism? What were your initial thoughts about the idea of someone being turned on by feet?
I guess I have always kind of known about foot fetishism, but when I started in the industry four to five years ago is when I learned much more about it and how broad it is. I think it's a great fetish allows people to be creative!

When did you realize just how common foot fetishes actually are?
When I first started fetish modeling I had no idea that our fetish community was so big! I'm so happy it is though.

How have your thoughts changed, if any, in all the years since you first discovered the fetish?
Over the years I have come to appreciate fetishes more and more. At first it was fun to me, where now I have developed the lifestyle.

For those people out there who are ashamed or embarrassed by having a foot fetish, what would you tell them?
I would tell them to embrace it! It's great to be able to live your life without fear and there is a whole fetish community that will support them. I encourage everyone to be themselves and love for themselves. Life is too short to be ashamed or hide it.

Modeling & the Internet


How long have you been modeling?
I have been a model for about four to five years and a producer for three to four years.

Were you always modeling your feet, or did you start out doing something else?
I started my journey in the adult industry, dancing. I thank god that I did because if not, I may have never ended up doing fetish work.

When did you first open your clips stores?
September 2011 is when I opened my first fetish clips store.

How has the fan reaction been?
My fans are amazing! My fans keep me going. They are the reason i do fetish and are my biggest support system. I am so blessed and it's all because of my fans. Without them, I would be nothing.

How does it feel reading all the positive fan mail and comments you receive?
That's my favorite part of my job. I love hearing fan reactions and comments. I always encourage my fans to write.

If you can say just one thing to each and every one of those fans, what would it be?
Thank you!

Your clips stores cover a massive amount of sub-genres of foot fetishism as well as other non-foot fetish kinks on your clips stores. What all can people expect to find when browsing the clips available on your stores?
Oh my gosh! So much! I try to cover every fetish I enjoy. If I'm not into it, I won't do it. On my sites you can find: foot worship, foot smelling, foot humiliation, pantyhose, high heels, dangling, shoe play, brat girls, foot play, footjobs, dirty feet, Femdom, foot domination, foot smother, foot tickling, and many, many more sub genres.

You have a wide variety of different models featured on your stores. Before we get to them, what kind of things can people find Roxie Rae partaking in the videos?
I pretty much do everything that I ask my models to do. I love foot worship. I love foot domination. I love doing point of view (POV). I love being a brat girl. I have a very open mind and love trying new things as well. Almost nothing is off limits when it comes to the foot fetish.

One thing I have to say is you seem like you are a natural tease when it comes to men adoring you and your feet. Is that something you enjoy doing to the boys?
I love to tease! It's sort of my thing!

Some of your clips focus on things such as small penis humiliation, tease/denial, FemDom, and jerk off instructions. Were you surprised to learn that there are guys out there who are turned on by you being in total control of them, even to the extent of them getting no release whatsoever?
Yes! I was surprised to find this out. Something about having the power turns me on too. It's a two way street.

Do you do customs? If so, what's the best way for fans to contact you if they're interested?
Yes, of course I do customs. If there is a custom I won't or can't do, I do have other models available to do them as well. For customs the best way to reach me is via email at roxieraefetish@yahoo.com.

Were there any other models/producers out there who helped get you started in the foot modeling business? If so, who?
Taylor Raz first and foremost has been a god send and helped me in my career so much. Also, Whitney Morgan and Steve Savage. Everyone at Clips4Sale has been amazing to me as well. This community of models and producers has been great to me. I can't even begin to list the people who have helped me out, but I will try: Footongues, Jason Ninja, Candle Boxx, Pantyhose Jon, Alexis Grace, Ruby Luster, RAO Entertainment, and every single model who has worked for or with me. I'm sure I'm forgetting people in my list.

Other than your own stores, what other sites/producers have you modeled for?
Wow! A lot! Some of my favorites are: Bratty Foot Girls, Bratty Babes Own You, any Whitney Morgan and Candle Boxx site, Hypno Hi Jinx, Jim Hunter's Lair, Footongues, Tony Korleone, Tickle Cuties, etc... I think there are too many to list.

Who are some of the many models people can also find on your stores? 
Whiteny Morgan, Taylor Raz, Ivy Sinn, Morgan Del Ray, Bella Ink, Chi Chi Medina, Sadie Holmes, Lela Beryl, Orias, Alexis Grace, Nikki Next, Candle Boxx, Natalie Laine, Ayanna, Simona, Mandy Candy, Andi Page, Laci Star, Bailey Paige, Brandy Jaymes, Britteni Bank, Trixie Hans Solo, Dixie Comet, Star Nine, Jolene Hexx, Dakota Charms, Cherry Morgan, Katie Cummings, Asia Perez, GiGi Lyn, Sarah Diavola, Liz River, Michelle Maverick, Allura sky, Miss Crash, Elan Kane, Scarlet Lush, Darling Rikki, Sydney Screams, Sioux Sinner, Amanda Winchester, Goddess Rachel DD, Goddess Dee, Lizzy Lamb, Ashley Graham, Paris, Carmen, Mia, Brooke, Iliana, Lilith Astaroth, Jordan, Autumn, Becky LeSabre, Dacy Lynn, and many many more.

It seems like you have a lot of "fun" when there are other girls in your clips. Is this true and do you enjoy other girls feet?
Yes and yes! I love working with other models and combining personalities. Variety is the spice of life and I never fake it. I want to get my hands and mouth on all the sexy feet I can.

Are there any models you hope to one day shoot with or feature on your stores? If so, who?
Yes. There are always new models entering the industry and old ones I would love to work with. That list could go on forever. I welcome all new and old talent and am ready and willing to work with all of those models who would like to work with me.

Are there any other producers out there who you're looking to work with sometime in the future? If so, who?
Yes. Let's just say I created a list of producers I must work with while I am still modeling. One by one, I hope to be able to work my way down the list. Those producers know who they are.

What are some of your favorite shoots/videos that you've done? What made them memorable?
I love all the shoots I do. I do not accept shooting invitations or jobs if I don't think I will enjoy them or if they are past my limits. My custom shoots are always the most memorable. I get the best customs from fans.

Do you think the Internet has helped the fetish in becoming more "acceptable?"
Yes. The Internet gives us the world at the end of our finger tips. It is the one thing that puts us all together.

What can people expect to see from your stores in the future?
I'm going to keep doing my thing on my clips stores. All your customs get posted there and lots of silly ideas I have for shoots. I'm always up for hearing requests or suggestions. I hope to keep expanding and growing with industry and times.

How to Find Roxie Rae


Twitter: @roxie_rae
Instagram: @roxieraefetish




No comments:

Post a Comment